Cosmetic cases, 60s style, size 18 x 26 cm
- Pu leather (red and yellow) or real leather (turquoise), 30 x 40 cm
- 1 Zipper 26 cm
- 1 Zipper 18 cm - for the lining
- Waschable lining material, 30 x 40 cm
- Small pieces of other coloured PU or real leather, about 3 x 5 cm
- 1 Half ring
- Polyester thread
- 10 cm Ribbon (or your label)
- 1 Carabiner hook
Prepare the Pu or real leather. Then fix the small piece of PU/leather to the half ring and sew the ribbon/label around the carabiner hook.
Prepare the inside lining bag, see my instructions for the easy zipper pocket:
Place the halfring on the frontside of the cosmeticcase and sew it on properly.
Now sew on the zipper between the PU/leather and the lining. --> Foto.
Close the sides of the cosmetic case - don`t forget to insert the ribbon with the carabiner hook on one side.
Then fold the lower left and right edge, make a seam.
Then close one side of the lining completely (wrong side). On the other side of the lining leave a few cms open for turning. After turning close it with the sewing machine.
It looks like this:
Enjoy the finished cosmetic cases:
The design and instruction are only for private use.